This recipe for Pasta Recipe: Simple & Savory takes the concept of pasta to new heights by combining a velvety sauce, a colorful medley of vegetables, and a touch of zesty flavors. With a preparation time of approximately 30 minutes, this dish not only tantalizes your taste buds but also provides a balanced nutritional profile.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup raw pasta
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- Chopped tomato
- Black pepper
How To Cook Pasta Recipe
- Preparation: Begin by meticulously preparing your ingredients. Chop the capsicum, carrot, tomato, and other vegetables into small, uniform pieces. Ensure that you drain the canned corn before including it. Having all the ingredients ready will streamline the cooking process.
- Sauté Aromatics: Heat the oil and butter in a pressure cooker set to sauté mode (if available). As the oil warms, add the chopped garlic. Sauté the garlic until it becomes fragrant and takes on a light golden hue. Incorporate the chopped onions and cook them until they turn translucent, releasing their sweet aroma.
- Vegetable Medley: Introduce the diced capsicum, carrot, and corn into the pressure cooker. Sauté these vegetables for a few minutes, allowing them to soften slightly while maintaining their delightful crunch. This combination of textures adds depth to the dish.
- Infuse Flavors: Elevate the vegetable medley by adding soy sauce, tomato sauce, and chili sauce. Gently mix the sauces with the sautéed vegetables, creating a harmonious blend of flavors that will infuse the pasta.
- Season and Enhance: Sprinkle the dried oregano and a pinch of black pepper over the mixture. Be mindful of the saltiness of the soy and chili sauces; add salt accordingly to achieve the perfect balance of flavors.
- Integrate Pasta and Liquid: Add the raw pasta to the pressure cooker and pour in the cup of water. Give the mixture a gentle stir to ensure that the pasta is evenly coated and submerged in the liquid. This ensures proper cooking and an even distribution of flavors.
- Pressure Cook: Seal the pressure cooker with its lid and set the pressure release valve to the sealing position. Utilize the manual or pressure cook function to cook the pasta for approximately half the recommended time mentioned on the package. This usually translates to about 5–6 minutes.
- Release and Check: Once the cooking time elapses, perform a quick pressure release and carefully open the lid when the pressure has fully dissipated. The pasta should be partially cooked, offering a pleasant bite but not yet fully tender.
- Final Touch: Switch the pressure cooker back to sauté mode and keep a watchful eye as the pasta continues to cook. Gently stir as needed to prevent sticking and ensure even cooking. Allow the pasta to reach your preferred level of tenderness, while the sauce thickens to create a luscious coating.
- Serving: Turn off the pressure cooker and serve the Creamy Vegetable Pasta Delight piping hot. Elevate the presentation and flavor by garnishing with an extra sprinkle of dried oregano or a dash of freshly ground black pepper.
A Wholesome and Nutritious Recipe 2023
(Please note that nutritional values are approximate and can vary based on specific ingredients and portion sizes.)
- Calories: Approximately 350–400 kcal
- Protein: Around 10–15 g
- Carbohydrates: Roughly 50–60 g
- Dietary Fiber: Approximately 5-7 g
- Fat: Around 12–15 g
- Saturated Fat: Roughly 4-6 g
- Cholesterol: Approximately 10–15 mg
- Sodium: Roughly 800-1000 mg
This Pasta Recipe: A Tasty Delight 2023, is not only a feast for the taste buds but also a balanced nutritional option. The amalgamation of textures, flavors, and colors in this dish promises a memorable dining experience. With its quick preparation time and vibrant ingredients, it’s a wonderful addition to your repertoire of delicious and nutritious meals. Enjoy the symphony of flavors as you savor each delectable bite.