Peri-Peri Rice: Ingredients at a Glance
For this quick and delightful recipe, gather the following:
- Leftover Cooked Rice
- Green Chillies
- French Beans
- Bell Peppers
- Sweet Corn
- Peri Peri Masala
- Lemon Juice
- Heat a dash of oil in a pan.
- Sauté garlic and chopped green chilies until fragrant.
- Introduce a finely chopped onion to the pan.
- Add French beans, carrots, bell peppers, and sweet corn.
- Cook the vegetables on medium heat for 2 minutes.
Introducing Cooked Rice
- Add 1.5 cups of leftover cooked rice to the sautéed vegetables.
Flavoring with Peri Peri Masala
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Peri Peri masala over the rice and vegetables.
- Add salt to taste and a teaspoon of lemon juice for a tangy kick.
Mixing and Serving
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, ensuring an even distribution of flavors.
- Serve the peri-peri rice hot and savor the delightful combination of spices.
Invitation to Try
Why not try this quick and flavorful peri-peri rice today? Your taste buds are in for a treat, and the simplicity of this recipe will amaze you.
In conclusion, Peri Peri Rice is a testament to the fact that delicious meals don’t have to be time-consuming. Try it out, and you’ll find yourself turning to this recipe again and again for a quick and satisfying meal.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I use any type of rice for this recipe?
- Certainly! Whether it’s basmati, jasmine, or brown rice, feel free to use your preferred variety.
- Is Peri Peri masala very spicy?
- It has a kick, but you can adjust the quantity based on your spice tolerance.
- Can I add more vegetables to the dish?
- Absolutely! Customize the recipe with your favorite vegetables for added variety.
- Can I use fresh rice instead of leftovers?
- While the recipe is designed for leftover rice, you can use freshly cooked rice too.
- How long can I store Peri Peri Rice?
- Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat before serving.