Indulge your taste buds in the delightful world of spinach and corn samosas, a snack that goes beyond the ordinary. In this recipe, we’ve replaced the usual cheese with paneer, elevating the taste to a whole new level. Let’s embark on a journey to create these mouthwatering samosas that are sure to become your new snack-time favorite.
Spinach and Corn Samosa: Ingredients Unveiled
Embark on this culinary adventure with the following:
- Boiled Corn
- Chilli Flakes
- Crumbled Paneer
- Samosa Patti
- Maida or Cornstarch Slurry
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped garlic and sliced onion.
- Cook on low heat until the onion becomes translucent.
Adding Greens and Corn
- Introduce roughly chopped spinach to the pan.
- Sauté the spinach on low heat.
- Add boiled corn, salt, chilli flakes, and crumbled paneer.
- Cook until everything is well combined.
- Crumble paneer and add it to the mixture.
- Ensure an even distribution of flavors.
Shaping the Samosas
- Take a samosa patti and shape the samosas as shown in the visuals.
- Seal the samosas using a maida or cornstarch slurry.
- Choose your preferred cooking method: bake, fry, or air-fry.
- Cook until the samosas turn golden brown.
Serving and Enjoying
Serve the spinach and corn samosas hot and relish the burst of flavors with every bite.
Invitation to Try
Why not try these spinach and corn samosas today? I promise you, the combination of spinach, corn, and paneer is a game-changer in the world of snacks.
In conclusion, spinach and corn samosas bring a delightful twist to your snack game. With the goodness of spinach, the sweetness of corn, and the richness of paneer, these samosas are a true winner.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I use frozen spinach for this recipe?
- Yes, you can use frozen spinach, but ensure it’s thawed and well-drained.
- What’s the purpose of the maida or cornstarch slurry?
- It acts as a glue to seal the samosas, preventing them from opening during cooking.
- Can I prepare the filling in advance?
- Absolutely! Prepare the filling ahead and refrigerate for a quick snack anytime.
- Are these samosas suitable for freezing?
- Yes, you can freeze the shaped samosas and cook them whenever you desire.
- Can I add more spices for extra heat?
- Certainly! Adjust the spice levels by adding more chilli flakes or your favorite hot sauce.